Find out more!
How it Works:
A fine stainless steel mesh filters out leaves, pine needles, seed pods and roof sand grit. Nothing but rainwater filters through to your gutter. Everything else falls to the ground. You will never have to clean your gutters again!
WHETHER YOU HAVE THE TOUGHEST DEBRIS PROBLEMS, ICE DAM CONCERNS, OR SIMPLY A TIGHT BUDGET, ArmourGuard Family of Products HAS THE RIGHT SOLUTION AT THE RIGHT PRICE!
Call Us Today!
- Anodized aluminum frame supports the mesh and channels rainwater to the gutter.
- Thickest support frame of any gutter guard.
- Gutterglove IceBreaker installs on your existing gutters.
- Gutterglove IceBreaker Heated Gutter Guard stops Ice Dams and Icicles.
- Gutterglove IceBreaker gutter guards install on a variety of roof types.
Call Us Today!
- When it's raining or snowing, Icebreaker filters out leaves, pine needles and sand from your gutters!
- Melted snow in the winter, and rainwater in the fall and spring, are properly routed down your downspout so there are no rainwater erosion problems to your landscape!
- IceBreaker's ice melting technology only needs one heat cable to melt the ice in and on your gutter! Saves on energy!
- You can harvest the snow with Icebreaker. The debris free melted snow can travel all the way to your rainwater storage tanks!
- No more gutters being ripped off your home from sliding snow and ice off your roof. Icebreaker is like a ski jump and the snow and ice just slide off leaving your gutters intact.
- Eliminates gutter cleaning and clogs forever!
Construction:Gutterglove IceBreaker consists of two components, a perforated aluminum channel and type 316 stainless steel mesh. The stainless steel mesh is glued into grooves along both sides of each 5-foot aluminum channel section. It installs on any existing gutter. Gutterglove IceBreaker specifications were designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter. Gutterglove IceBreaker should be installed at the same pitch as the roof (up to 5/12) to get the best performance of debris shedding off. However, it's not necessary to install Gutterglove IceBreaker at greater than a 30 degree pitch.
Aluminum Channel Frame:Aluminum Channel Frame: The extruded aluminum support frame is anodized to further protect itself from the environment and to make it more adaptable to be installed on a copper gutter. The anodizing process converts the aluminum surface into an extremely hard, durable, corrosion resistant, long-lasting aluminum oxide finish. Anodizing also responds favorably to current governmental regulations because it is one of the most environmentally friendly industrial processes. Since this process is a reinforcement of a naturally occurring oxide process, it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by products. Anodized aluminum is used around the world as highly durable exteriors in commercial buildings such as one of the world’s tallest buildings, the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Other revolutionized uses are in scientific instruments, home appliances, satellites in space for harsh environmental protection, staircases in skyscrapers and a host of other uses.
Stainless Steel Mesh:The super-strong type 316 stainless steel mesh allows more than 150 inches of hourly rainfall to filter through to your gutter. Type 316 is molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel which is more resistant to general corrosion and pitting/crevice corrosion than the conventional chromium nickel austenitic lower quality stainless steels such at types 302 and 304 or any other standard stainless steel alloys. The pots and pans manufacturers that are highly promoted at home and garden shows for their non-corrosive attributes are only type 304 stainless steel.
The 316 alloy offers higher creep, stress-to-rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperatures. It also resists attack of marine and corrosive industrial atmospheres, which makes it an ideal component for Gutterglove IceBreaker. Type 316 stainless steel alloy is widely used in the food, marine and medical industries.
Call us at 847-436-3990 or contact us online for more information on our Gutterglove IceBreaker and ArmourGuard Gutter Guards, or for a FREE Estimate.